A blog about all things that are wonderful about and to the Earth.
Because being eco-friendly is easier than making the zombie virus.

Friday, April 25, 2014

My job at SANC

It's great! Schlitz Audubon Nature Center is ah-mazing!

I get to hike every day, I play with critters most days, and I make children excited about nature.  I can't even describe it in words about how awesome it is, so I figure pictures can do a pretty good job.
 Some creatures caught while ponding, including Fairy Shrimp!
 Believe it or not, this was on last Monday when it was SNOWING here!
 A leaf ghost that was trapped in the ice.
I have Rosy! She's the rosy boa and she is super sweet, but she likes to move a lot.

There was also the time when we saw the little screech owl, saw miniature spring beginnings, explored a foggy spring morning, and had a beautiful lake view when it was warm and frozen!

Of course there is so much more to come, the year has only just started!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so envious of your job!! I LOVE nature and I am loving following your journey on here as always :) you look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am happy, this is my dream job =D

      Delete

Dandelion thought process.